Men admire lots of concerns about girls: their smile, bodies, feminine qualities and grace, their charm, the way they wear. Their hairstyle, the elegance of their skin, and many, many other things…
Enough of these are all excellent attributes that require us feminine. There is one thing that women much overlook and later even worry. And is the great thing that will appeal to and keep the best men obsessed.
The best men; men who are ready for love and commitment look for a certain trait in a woman. Of course not all men are exactly the same, since we all have different personalities and desires, but there is one specific characteristic that the best men have in common that gets the relationship ready man, hooked.
A man who’s ready to commit to a healthy loving relationship is a man who knows who he is, he’s confident and astute and he’s not scared of his feelings, and these are exactly the character traits he values in a woman.
So no matter how different one man’s taste in women may be compared to another man, whether he’s British, Irish, American, Australian, Canadian, German or Chinese, they all like… …a skillful woman! A man who is insecure, controlling, has no confidence in himself, is narcissistic, and lacks self-esteem may be afraid of such a woman. All right. Because the kind of man who’s willing to hug you and support you through anything will love it. So why do the best men like bold women? A woman who makes a man better will be loved by a healthy man. A healthy man will value a woman who has strong boundaries. Confidence and clarity attract healthy men. This side of you drives him crazy.
But here’s the bad news, and it’s not really news: Many women are afraid to show off their fashionable side. Insecurity is one of the main causes of this fear, another is the fear of being “too much” or becoming difficult, or being too focused on the outside world, one’s own appearance. Now, overcoming your insecurities will take time, but it will be worth it. Just remember that you are attractive, you are smart, you are beautiful, and you deserve the best man.
Believe it because it’s true. What if we focus too much on appearance? This is a common mistake because we all want to look the best for our partners, right? However, the perfect look we spend so much time and effort on is not the most important thing. What lies beneath the surface is what really matters. You know why? People won’t take smart, perfect-looking girls seriously unless there’s some substance behind the so-called “perfect appearance.”
The problem is that we often mask our insecurities by trying to look perfect. We forget that the source of sex appeal lies within us, not in our makeup bag or wardrobe. Your bold and intelligent personality and character traits make you truly sexy and charismatic. What’s your secret to cultivating chutzpah? How to dispel the misconception that “sexy equals bold”? First I’ll tell you what chutzpah is and isn’t.
- Sassiness comes from the heart – The sassy woman is fearless and stands tall. She is grounded and heart felt. Regardless of her height, she catches everyone’s attention. She has toughness and an emotional edge.
- A sassy woman will attract men and scare men – A sassy woman attracts men like honey to a bee. Yet she can also repel men just as fast. It’s not because they don’t admire the sassiness, in experience it’s quite the contrary. A sassy woman will rattle the core of a man and only the best men are ready for her. At times she will feel confused and wonder what happened, why did he disappear? She alarmed some anxious individual that wasn’t ready for her. She desires to go on firm and certain of herself because the men left behind standing are just as remarkable as her.
- She is beautifully bold – A sassy woman is direct without being aggressive or demanding. She is not bitchy. And she will inform you how she looks at thing, much when it may be painful to listen. She will be pleasing in her manner and delicate when required. Temper alone appears not to describe sissiness. You might be timid or reclusive, or you might be as outgoing social pest. This serves not tell your sissiness. Your credibility and distribution works. Bitchy girls are not sassy, they are hard and vulnerable. You can be bold and witty. Just make it in a legitimizing process. This is sassy.
Now, here are some tips to cultivate this important quality. It’s really not hard and it’s GOOD for you!
- The Past Is The Past – Dwelling on past mistakes in your romantic life, or even other parts of your life, holds you back, fuels your insecurities, and takes away from your core essence. You can’t let your sassiness bloom when you allow the past to eat away at you, when you doubt yourself, or when you don’t believe that you deserve a loving and connected relationship.
A sassy woman wouldn’t settle for some mediocre compromise, nor does she give into unhealthy ways of thinking or let her past define her. When you make peace with your past and realize that you too are deserving of the best that life can give, you organically ignite your sassiness, you’re able to dance and play with life. And hey, there is no such thing as mistakes anyway, so make your past and the “mistakes” work for you, not against you.
Ignite your sassiness
- Celebrate your body: Being comfortable with your body is an important characteristic of a bold woman. I’m sure you’ve seen women who, no matter their shape or size, radiate happiness and feel comfortable just the way they are. They look sexy, have you noticed? A brave girl accepts her entire personality and searches for it: she takes care of her soul with affection and compassion, as well as with great respect and loyalty.
- Respect yourself: after all, that’s what it all comes down to. Take care of your body and mind equally. Stay healthy, pamper yourself every now and then, wear clothes that suit you rather than just following the latest fashion, and stay healthy. Show that you maintain stress levels, don’t overdo it, and show that you’re less upset. Smile, smile, smile whenever you get the chance. A smiling woman is a brave woman. A brave woman does not entertain a man who is not good for her; he knows what he values and lives by those values. A brave woman will not go against herself.
She honors herself
After reading the above points, do you see the charm of bold women? Men who truly want a lifelong partner long for a woman who is warm, gentle, with a hint of sincerity, and avant-garde. He wants a life partner, a woman with whom he can grow and evolve, not a wallflower or damsel in distress. Be bold, feel good about yourself, and you won’t believe how easy it is to attract the right man. PS: Actually, I’m going to let you in on a little secret: There are four qualities that turn the best men on. Bad education is one of them. Do you want to know about the other three?